Welcome New Members!
Welcome! We are glad to have you join us and hope you will come to meetings to learn and to be learned from. Our main goal is to provide what you want and your valuable experience and perspective will help us grow.
We suggest you come to a number of meetings and get to know those who make up our organization. Introduce yourself to the Board members, and to those at your table during lunch. Exchange business cards. Check these web pages to find out about upcoming events. Look at the web pages of other chapters. Is there a topic or information you would like to see on our website? Suggest activities and events that you would like to have for yourself and then jump on in to help plan them!
We have a number of committees that can use help in locating dynamic new speakers, new places to eat, setting up exam review courses, evening socials, reminder calls to other members is a good way to meet people and to network , and what ever other events you would enjoy. Contact the committee chairman if you would like to help.
Many employers will pay for business lunches, but if yours won't, keep the receipts and use them as a business tax deduction.
Benefits of joining the Greater New Orleans Chapter:
- The contacts you will make with those in the local community, whether for new job contacts, experience, or education
- The speakers and the CEU you get monthly for each 50 minute presentation
We are proud of the diversity of our members and wish to celebrate their accomplishments. If you have received a promotion, new certification, published something, or receive company recognition, or something else wonderful, please let us brag about you!!
What ISACA certifications do our members have?
Who are our 100+ ISACA members?
- Alt. Bureau IT Security Manager
- Asst Vice President
- Audit Associate II
- Audit Manager
- Computer Specialist
- Chief Technology Officer
- Director Financial Process Improvement
- Director of IT
- Director, Finance Operations Center
- Enterprise Risk Services Sr Consultant
- Information Assurance Manager
- Information Security Manager
- Internal Auditor
- IS Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor
- Managing Auditor
- Offshore Operations Specialist
- Risk Management Advisor
- Risk Manager
- Senior Associate -Tech & Security
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Auditor 2
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Manager
- Senior Security Engineer
- Senior Systems Auditor
- Senior EDP Auditor
- Senior Staff Financial Analyst
- Systems Auditor
- VP of Professional Services
What organizations do we work for?
- Bourgeois Bennett LLC
- Capital One Bank
- Computer Related Management, Corp.
- Delgado Community College
- Deloitte & Touche
- Ernst & Young L.L.P.
- Hornbeck Offshore
- KPMG LLP
- Lakeside Physician Associates, LLC
- Laporte, Sehrt, Romig & Hand
- Lockheed Martin EIS
- Marine Forces Reserve
- Newpark Resources, Inc
- Northrup Grumman
- Office of Legislative Auditor
- Ochsner Health and Hospital System
- Postlethwaite & Netterville
- Santa Cruz & Associates, LLC
- Security Audit Services
- Shell Downstream Inc
- St. Tammany Parish Hospital
- Stewart Enterprises, Inc.
- Tulane University
- US Dept of Agriculture National Finance Center
- US Dept of Agriculture Office Inspector General
- US Marine Corps
- US Minerals Management Service